Friday, February 15, 2013

Five Things Friday

Yesterday was Valentine's Day, and some of you might not be into it, but then again some might be! When I was in school I always seemed to have big evening exams that fell on Valentine's Day, if it was a weekday. Maybe those professors were among those who did not like it haha! Anyway, however you feel about it, here are some Valentine's Day related questions for you:

1. My idea of a fun date would be to spend some time outside with my boyfriend, or stay in and make a nice dinner. At least that's what it would be right now! Or if we were talking about the first stages of dating, we would have to be doing some sort of activity on the date - I find just going out to dinner on actual "dates" and trying to make small talk really awkward haha!

2. I wear pink (red/pink) more often. I love both colors! I think I usually wear pink more often, but lately I've kind of been in the mood for red.

3. Favorite romantic/romantic comedy movie? Hmm...I haven't watched a lot of them recently, but I really liked Crazy, Stupid, Love! And shirtless Ryan Gosling is always a plus, right?

4. An awkward dating moment I had was when once I went on a lunch date with someone I had met online who turned out to be nearly 2 feet taller than me. Not that that necessarily means it would never work, but...the guy was nice and we parted on friendly terms, although there was an unspoken mutual agreement that we would never see each other again! 

5. For Valentine's day I prefer to do something relaxing and low-key. It seems like Brian and I have a tradition of exchanging cards and small gifts, he makes this certain shrimp dish for dinner that I really like, and I like to make a heart-shaped cake.

**My favorite thing from around the web this week is: What a great way to decorate with a ladder!

Have a great weekend!
I hope you find time to celebrate something you love in your life!


1 comment:

  1. I totally want to wear more red lately too! I don't have that many red things in my wardrobe! Oh gosh what an awkward date, the GIANT man!! I LOVE Crazy, Stupid, Love, Ryan Gosling is so hot in that movie, haha! I love that use of a ladder, it's such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete