1. This year I am dressing up as a "wicked bat" (see costume here)
2. My dream costume would be Cleopatra!! It's too cold in Oregon to dress up as that though!
3. The funniest costume I've seen is ... last year a little boy dressed up as President Obama, and he was wearing a suit and a HUGE Obama mask, it was hilarious!! By far one of my favorite costumes ever, especially when you see it on a little kid.
4. This weekend I plan on carving pumpkins!! I'm not sure which design I'm going to put on my pumpkin this year, any suggestions? Oh yeah, I'm also going to a musical Sunday night!
5. On Halloween I plan on dressing up and handing out candy with some of my girl friends. I LOVE to give out candy and see all the fun costumes little kids are wearing :)
**My favorite thing from around the web this week are these DIY Boo Bags! I love the little spiders so much!!
Have a spooky Halloween weekend everyone!!