1. The best thing about 2012 was...this may sound lame but my job! This was the first year where I actually felt productive and capable of being an actual engineer! haha
2. Next year I am looking forward to getting married with my best friend! After being engaged for a little over a year I'm excited to finally tie the knot!
3. A resolution I have for next year is to be on a super tight shopping budget until my b-day. I do this New Year's challenge every year and I find it to be super beneficial, I actually might extend it a bit more further out than my b-day this upcoming year. This year I might give myself $50 to spend on clothes/shoes/accessories every month for 3-4 months and see how I handle it!
4. I celebrate New Years by I usually have an end of the year dinner then just watch the NYC ball drop on TV, but sometimes I get super sleepy and just fall asleep before midnight. I never do anything special for New Years.
5. This year I will be celebrating the New Year by........I still don't know what I'm doing but like I said in #4 I never do anything special >.<!!
**My favorite thing from around the web this week is this DIY vase, I kinda want to make it for my room.
Have a great weekend everyone and Happy New Year!