Anyway this week's blanks are all about reading:
1. My favorite type of book to read is novels. I often find ones about dystopia or mythical ones particularly interesting. I also love it when there's a movie made out of a book. Then I like reading the book first and watching the movie afterwards.
2. What I'm currently reading: Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind. I watched the Legend of the Seeker TV series, so I know what everybody in the book "looks" like!
3. An author/book that I like is pretty much anything by John Steinbeck.
4. I usually like to read (when/where): right before bed - sometimes I don't feel sleepy unless I read something before going to sleep!
5. If I could choose a "book world" to live in, I would choose Harry Potter! Who wouldn't want to go to Hogwarts?!
**My favorite thing from around the web this week is: these tips from the old days for being a proper date. The pictures of them acting like they passed out are just so silly!
Have a great weekend everyone!