1. I usually celebrate Easter by making a ham for dinner, and sometimes dyeing eggs.
2. This year for Easter I am dyeing eggs!
3. Chocolate eggs or marshmallow bunnies? The cadbury eggs are my favorite Easter candy! Although I am also very fond of those chocolate-covered marshmallow bunnies!
4. My favorite way to cook eggs is scrambled! I also love tea eggs (the Asian snack - in Taiwan they sell them instead of hot dogs at 7-Eleven)!
5. The last time I saw a bunny was in the park near my house! There always seems to be bunnies around there.
**My favorite thing from around the web this week is this amazing project called "52 Forms of Fungi." Such cool knitting!!
Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!