Friday, March 1, 2013

Five Things Friday

Today I was admiring my new favorite cup, which I thrifted a couple weeks ago. It has an adorable farm scene on one side, and on the other side there are two duckies strolling and carrying flowers. I love it for drinking tea! Anyway, it made me decide to do some questions about tea this week:


1. My favorite tea is green tea or peppermint green tea. I also like seasonal teas during the appropriate season (such as pumpkin spice for fall), and sometimes even just the packaging sells it for me lol!

2. I usually add nothing (milk/sugar/nothing). I like it plain!

3. Tea is best served in the afternoon and evening (morning/afternoon/evening/anytime). In the morning I always have coffee as a habit, but during the rest of the day I usually have some tea around,

4. A tea I don't care much for is earl grey...I really tried to like it before, so I could be like Captain Picard from Star Trek, but I just don't for some reason!

5. A good snack to have with tea is something crunchy and/or sweet, like a granola bar or some cookies.

**My favorite thing from around the web this week is how this physicist proposed to his girlfriend (also a physicist) in paper format. So cute and totally awesome!

Have a super weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That physicist was so silly! I love cookies with tea, especially if they are crunchy. You MUST learn to like the earl grey tea, Captain Picard says so! Gosh earl grey is so strong I just can't ever like it and they sell it in so many flavors too lol. Tea packaging always gets me, especially from Trader Joe's!!

    ReplyDelete