1. For spring break I am going to Orlando with my friends!! It's going to be a blast and I can't wait for May to come along!
2. I keep wanting to buy swimsuits for spring! Is it just me or are this years swimsuits way cuter than last years, I keep seeing them everywhere in all sorts of fun patterns like chevron stripes, ombre, polka dots and tribal prints! I want them all!!
3. My favorite thing to do in the spring is go running outdoors or go on a bike ride. The weather here in the PNW has been semi mild this year and it's so wonderful to run or bike outdoors when the air is still crisp and cool.
4. My favorite thing to eat in the spring is salads and salmon! I just get in salad mode and want to eat them all the time and usually because of lent I eat more fish during spring time.
5. I can tell spring is coming when all the ducks come back!! They come in masses, they are everywhere, at first I think they are pleasant but then they become a total nuisance especially when they leave gifts on my car....
**My favorite thing from around the web this week is these sugar cookies with butter cream frosting, I totally want to make some next week! Also check this article out, a waitress asks a patron for their ID and gets handed her stolen license, crazy story but totally true!
Have a great weekend everyone!!