Friday, March 22, 2013

Five Things Friday

This past weekened I celebrated my birthday and I can't begin to tell you how special it was.  I feel so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life!  Without them my life would truly not be complete :)  Birthdays are always something I look forward to, whether it be my birthday or someone else's, I always get excited and anxious about it!  Today's FTF is all about birthdays, so there goes:

1.  My favorite way to celebrate my birthday is by having a low key lunch or dinner with my family.  I like just relaxing with them, chatting and eating of course!! Since calories don't count on your birthday ;)

2.  Some of the best birthday presents I've received are the ones I got this year!! I got super lucky and got an ipad mini from my sweetie, a super cool tote hand sewn by EC, oh and beautiful flowers from my cousin and sister.

3.  My favorite type of cake is white cake, with strawberry filling and whipped cream frosting.  It's so light it makes me feel not guilty eating it!

4.  Something that I always do on my birthday is wear at least one new item of clothing and eat as much as I please.  I always feel the need to buy something new to wear for my birthday to start my new birthday year off right!

5.  LOVE (love/hate) birthday decorations because they make eveyrthing seem so festive! I love decorating for everyone's birthday, I think it's a small way to make them feel special all day!

** My favorite thing from around the web this week is this crochet skeleton sculpture, I kinda wish I had one ha!
 
Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment