1. A back to school ritual I had growing up was I would organize all my school supplies the night before and lay out my back to school outfit. I was super OCD about organizing my supplies and making sure I had everything.
2. My favorite class in school was math!! I've always been good with number and math class was always my favorite.
3. My favorite thing about going back to school were the school supplies!! It seems like school supplies are getting cuter and cuter it makes me wish I was back in school.
4. I was shy (shy/outgoing/athletic/etc...) in school. It wasn't until college that I became more outgoing.
5. The most random or embarrassing thing that happened to me at school was hmm, I've actually had A LOT of random/embarrassing moments, I've always been super clumsy and uncoordinated so random stuff always happens to me. OK, so I am BAD at sports that involve a ball, football, softball, basketball, soccer, tennis, ping pong, anything with a ball and I am BAD at it!! I'm just too uncoordinated for team sports. Anyway, during middle school gym class we ALWAYS played softball and I never caught a ball or hit the ball, I was bad like I said, but ONE time the ball fell directly in my hands!! I was so shocked I had caught the ball that I just stared at it in amazement until my team and the gym teacher started yelling at me to throw it. Afterwards the gym teacher asked me in front of everyone "Why were you so shocked to catch the ball??". I was still in shock so I didn't even know what to say, haha.
**My favorite thing from around the web this week are these strange and funny google street view photos Kate linked on her twitter!
I hope you guys have a great weekend!!