1. I sometimes (always/never/sometimes) watch the opening ceremony. This year I was super busy so I wasn't able to watch it, I feel like I've missed out on some big thing!
2. My favorite Olympic sport to watch is gymnastics! It's so amazing what they can achieve and all the gymnasts are so young!
3. If I were an Olympic athlete I would be a swimmer because I love the water! Too bad I'm too short and uncoordinated for that!!
4. My least favorite sport to watch is mens volleyball. Something about it that I don't like!
5. Name the first Olympic athlete that pops into your head Ryan Lochte! Only because I came across this parody earlier this week.
My favorite thing from around the web this week is this Glamour article: 10 Things Girls ALWAYS Do in Movies and NEVER Do in Real Life and MORE Things Girls Always Do in Movies And Never Do in Real Life--As Pointed Out By You Guys!! They are all so true, my favorite is "Legs and underarms are perfectly smooth" this is beyond true, HOW do they have time to be perfectly smooth ALL the time!??! IMPOSSIBLE!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!