Happy November everyone! How was your Halloween? One thing I did to celebrate was watch silly horror movies - The Faculty, Scream, and Scream 2. Anyway, the Scream movies made me think about telephones, so that's what this week's blanks are about...enjoy!
1. I prefer texting (calling/texting) more. I usually hate talking on the phone because it's so hard to hear people on my phone.
2. The last person I called was the vet to schedule an appointment for my cat, haha.
3. Something I once did with my phone by accident is calling people with my phone in my pocket happens every once in a while. Luckily I haven't done anything like text something embarrassing to the wrong person...at least not yet!
4. The weirdest wrong number call/text I got was when someone was obviously trying to ask the person they meant to text to dinner for a date!
5. At work I answer the phone by saying the name of the lab I work in, haha.
**My favorite thing from around the web this week is: This one-legged man's Halloween costumes - what a funny and creative guy!
Have a great weekend everyone!