1. I don't mind (like/hate/don't mind) going to the dentist. It's not something I enjoy terribly, but it's nice getting your teeth cleaned! Unless it's time to get x-rays...those things they use are so huge, sometimes it makes me gag.
2. Something unusual about my teeth is that my mouth was too small to fit all the adult teeth, so they had to pull out like 4 of them to make room, and remove another one surgically that would have come in sideways!
3. I have (have/haven't) had to wear braces. For 4 years! And for a number of months I also had to wear a Herbst appliance at the same time, which is supposed to fix your bite, but it only ruined mine since nothing was wrong with it in the first place. Ugh!
4. My worst dental experience was when a dentist was trying to yank out one of my teeth with a pliers or something, but she was not strong enough to get it out quickly, and didn't give me enough numbing stuff so it was quite unpleasant. The tooth eventually broke when she kept grabbing on it with the pliers so much! Plus my mom was standing there watching the whole time and looking really horrified, which I at the time thought was also very embarrassing!
5. My favorite thing about visiting the dentist is other than clean teeth, I liked it when I was a kid and they had that foamy fluoride thing you bite on for a minute or two, and then you go rinse your mouth. I always got bubble gum flavor and thought it was fun haha!
**My favorite thing from around the web this week is: these pincushions!!! I love them all so much, I can't even decide which one I like best! They are all so extraordinary...someday when I feel like splurging I will have to pick one!!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!