1. My favorite TV show at the moment is "Gilmore Girls" (re-runs are on TV).
2. One of my favorite TV shows as a kid was a show called "Take Part" it was a Canadian kid show and they use to teach you different crafts and cooking recipes throughout the show. One time I sent in my craft and won a prize, I felt pretty cool because my craft was featured on TV! It was a plate mask, if I remember correctly, haha!
3. An old TV show I never get sick of watching even though I've seen all the episodes is "Sabrina The Teenage Witch", there are some episode in which I know all the lines, it's sick, I tell you! I just love this show so much! Melissa Joan Hart is awesome in it!
4. A TV show I hated as a kid was Roxanne, I just never thought it was that funny, I don't know why it was so popular.
5. When I was a kid I wasn't allowed to watch The Simpsons!! I was super sheltered!! Imagine back then the Simpsons was a "bad" show and today there are much worse cartoons out there, oh how TV has changed!
** My favorite thing from around the web this week is this candy cane popcorn! I am seriously making it this weekend!
Have a great weekend everyone!