Friday, December 7, 2012

Five Things Friday

I love Christmas shopping, not only because I love to shop but I love buying and/or making someone a personalized gift.  This year I've tried extra hard to put together thoughtful gifts for everyone and I'm pretty excited for everyone to have them, seriously Christmas could not come soon enough!  Since the holiday shopping season is in full swing today's blank's are all about presents...



1.  I love to give (give/receive) gifts.  I love to give gifts especially when I find that perfect item for someone, but hey who doesn't love to receive presents, I'd be lying if I said I didn't ;)

2.  I always (always/sometimes/never) do  my Christmas shopping early.  I usually always start my Christmas shopping early by the time the second week of December comes around I only have 2-3 gifts I need to buy.  My fiancee is the opposite he ALWAYS does his Christmas shopping late and it drives me crazy!

3.  The best present I ever received was my pillow doll Lucy, I got her for my birthday when I was 7 or so.  I still have her and that doll has seen me through good and bad times!  Such a great childhood memory :)

4.  My favorite part about buying presents is the gift wrapping!! I am addicted to wrapping things, sometimes I'll buy someone an extra present just in order to have more things to wrap!

5.  I like to make AND buy (make/buy) gifts.  This really depends on the person and the gift I have in mind if I can make part of it then I will probably take the time to do so.  I think it makes the gift extra special when you know someone has taken the time to work so hard on it!  But sometimes there are those present you just can't make and buying something is still just as sweet!

**My favorite things from around the web this week are these fun free printables from Oh Joy.  The sayings on them are so fun and inspiring :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Giving presents is so much fun! I would get stressed out if I didn't start thinking of Xmas gifts early too! Wrapping is totally the best part, sometimes I'm disappointed I don't have more things to wrap too haha! Those printables would be so cool to have!

    ReplyDelete