1. My favorite way to relax is by spending time at home and reading, whether it's a book, magazine or blogs on my kindle. Reading anything helps me wind down.
2. A scent that makes me relax is lavender but in the fall the smell of pumpkin spice candlea makes me relax. Sometimes I light it before bedtime so my room smells like autumn.
3. My favorite relaxation food is tea + a piece of chocolate. Somehow this combo makes me sleepy.
4. When I'm sore after a long work out or a long day at work I take a bath!! It always helps soothe my muscles.
5. My favorite person to relax with is my fiance. I always feel 100% comfortable when I'm with him so it's easy to feel relaxed. I love just watching TV with him and napping, he's so warm and comfy, I can nap on him forever!
**My favorite thing from around the web this week is this fall inspired almond bark!! It seems super easy to make and very Halloween-y!
Have a great weekend everyone!!