1. My hair is wavy/slightly curly, thick, and about shoulder length right now.
2. I usually wear my hair down now that it is short, but when it is longer I often had it in a loose bun to keep it out of the way, since would be really big otherwise.
3. The biggest hair disaster I've had was when I went to get a haircut, and I wanted side bangs, but the lady gave me the most horrible front bangs ever! They were so choppy, thin, and short. She totally did not get that I had non-straight hair, and cut it as if I had normal Asian hair!
4. A haircut/hairstyle I love but would never get myself is pastel-colored hair (like elycia's in these pics), or rainbow hair (like Kaylah's in these pics). I adore colorful hair, but it is so not something I could pull off! Another hairstyle I like are cute front bangs, but my hair is too frizzy for me to ever get them (see above).
5. Next plans for my hair: I'm trying to grow it out and have it get nice and long again. I'll also probably continue to henna it since I like having the subtle red tint and conditioning treatment. It was a lot of fun having shorter hair, but in the end I'm a long hair gal!
Favorite thing from around the web this week: This photo of cats waiting for fishermen's seafood.
Have an excellent weekend everyone!