1. My favorite type of cookies are oh man this is an EXTREMELY hard question to answer, I guess one of my favorite type of cookies are alfajorez. They are pretty time consuming to make but they are so light and tasty and the dulce de leche filling is to die for! This is one of my favorite recipes to make them minus the coconut, I like mine plain with just powdered sugar mmm :)
2. Store bought or homemade?? I prefer homemade cookies any day, especially if they are fresh out of the oven.
3. I like to eat my cookies warm (warm/cold). I like to heat them in the microwave for 5-10 seconds, they get all warm and nice. I'm also WAY too impatient to let them cool after I bake them, I get super anxious and want to eat one immediately!
4. My favorite store bought cookies are Oreos. I love Oreos, I wish they sold them in small packages.
5. My favorite topping(s) on sugar cookies is/are sprinkles and frosting (nothing/sprinkles/frosting/chocolate chips/candy/sugar/cinnamon and sugar, etc). I'm a sucker for sprinkles and frosting and if both are found together, even better!
**My favorite thing from around the web this week is this slideshow of fall sewing projects from Martha Stewart, my favorite are the leaf pillows.
Have a great weekend everyone!