Friday, September 28, 2012

Five Things Friday

The fall weather makes me crave cookies! Is that weird? Do you guys have any weird craving during the fall?  I think it's the crispness in the air that makes me long for some fresh baked cookies or pumpkin anything.  Today's blanks are all about cookies!


1.  My favorite type of cookies are oh man this is an EXTREMELY hard question to answer, I guess one of my favorite type of cookies are alfajorez.  They are pretty time consuming to make but they are so light and tasty and the dulce de leche filling is to die for! This is one of my favorite recipes to make them minus the coconut, I like mine plain with just powdered sugar mmm :)

2.  Store bought or homemade?? I prefer homemade cookies any day, especially if they are fresh out of the oven.

3.  I like to eat my cookies warm (warm/cold).  I like to heat them in the microwave for 5-10 seconds, they get all warm and nice.  I'm also WAY too impatient to let them cool after I bake them, I get super anxious and want to eat one immediately!

4.  My favorite store bought cookies are Oreos.  I love Oreos, I wish they sold them in small packages.

5.  My favorite topping(s) on sugar cookies is/are sprinkles and frosting (nothing/sprinkles/frosting/chocolate chips/candy/sugar/cinnamon and sugar, etc).  I'm a sucker for sprinkles and frosting and if both are found together, even better!

**My favorite thing from around the web this week is this slideshow of fall sewing projects from Martha Stewart, my favorite are the leaf pillows.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to try those cookies that are one of your faves! They look so delicious!! Homemade cookies are so much better than ones at the store. I love heating up cookies too, it makes them feel freshly baked!

    Omg Martha Stewart's fall sewing projects are all so awesome!! How is she such a genius?! I love those pillows so much - they are going on my Possible DIY.doc haha!

    ReplyDelete