Friday, October 5, 2012

Five Things Friday

Fall has been slow to come here in the Pacific Northwest, but it's finally starting to feel like it's here! Summer is my favorite season, but I am definitely in the mood for autumn now! There aren't a ton of leaves that turn red around here (mostly yellow and brown), so I always get excited when I see red leaves.

This week's theme is about fall!


1. I know fall is here when  it smells faintly of smoke outside from bonfires, and I have to break out pants and socks after wearing shorts and flip flops for a couple months straight.

2. Some fall activities I enjoy are getting a pumpkin (especially picking one from a pumpkin patch), and going on a hay ride and through a corn maze....and most of all, picking mushrooms!

3. Something new I plan to do this fall is go through a haunted corn maze. I have only been through the non-scary ones, since I am a huge wuss!

4. My favorite fall foods are anything involving pumpkin, squash, and of course Halloween candy (that counts as "food" right?!)

5.In fall I love to wear a dress with leggings - it's great for in-between hot and cold temperatures.

** My favorite thing from around the web this week: this chromatic typewriter...so cool!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love wearing dresses with leggings! I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch!! That picture you posted is so pretty, I love it :) I love the smell of bonfires too, it makes things feel so homey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and that chromatic type write is sooooooooooooo cool!!

    ReplyDelete