1. I get scared easily (easily/sometimes/never). Sometimes even being alone in my house freaks me out, especially when the house makes weird noises!
2. The biggest fear I have is driving in harsh weather (especially snow, hail, or freaky wind storms). I had a terrible accident several years ago and I literally have a panic attack when the weather is crazy and I'm driving. I grip the wheel so hard that by the time I get home my hands hurt!
3. Something I am afraid of but can tolerate is/are big dogs! I'm not afraid of little dogs but when a large dog (golden retriever size or greater) approaches me, I freeze up and need to remind myself to continue to act normal.
4. When I was a child I was scared of germs! I was such a germophobe when I was a kid, I would constantly wash my hands, ha!
5. When I'm scared, something I do to make myself feel better is call my fiance! He can usually talk me through whatever I'm panicking about!
**My favorite thing from around the web this week is this how-to video on how to make cupcakes with a secret message inside! Aren't these super cute? They would be so fun to give out at a birthday party or get together.
Have a great weekend everyone!