Friday, October 19, 2012

Five Things Friday

What better way to celebrate the coming of Halloween than candy? (Other than costumes, of course!) I've definitely been investing in candy more lately...have you?! This week's blanks are for those of us with a sweet tooth!



1. I would rather have crunchy (chewy/crunchy) candy. I am really sick of gummy bears right now...ever since I received a ton of extra gummy bears from that one company that sends them with their products, I've had enough of them!

2. I like sweet (sweet/sour) candy more. Sour candy is usually much too sour for me!

3. I will never get tired of  crispy chocolate candies, such as Kit Kats and those Ferrero Rocher things.

4. A candy that I find disgusting is licorice, especially black licorice!

5. On Halloween, I usually give out Winco bulk candy, since it is cheap yet fun and delicious!

**My favorite thing from around the web this week is this fly necklace - I actually bought it and it will make a perfect present for my boss, although I was tempted to keep it!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have been so addicted to buying candy!! It's everywhere and I can't help myself!! I love kit kats and those ferrero rocher chocolates, the wafer+chocolate combo is soooo good! I hate licorice, they should ban it! I love that fly necklace it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete