1. Ten years ago I was a senior in high school, I was taking a full load of classes while doing some IB (International Baccalaureate) prep. I was totally stressing out that I had to take all of my IB exams in the early spring!
2. What has changed the most about me the last 10 years is how comfortable I am with myself. I was so awkward and self-conscience in high school. I feel so comfy in my own skin now and I am definitely less hard on myself.
3. Something I miss about 10 years ago is not having to work!! It was nice not having any responsibilities :)
4. If I could go back 10 years I would let my younger self know that you're never going to please everyone, the only person you have to please is yourself.
5. Where I want to be in 10 years is married (since I'm getting married later this year, ha!), maybe have 1 child and have a stable consulting business. BUT, most importantly I just want to be healthy and happy and I wish the same for those around me.
**My favorite thing from around the web this week is these inspiration socks! They are so silly but hey who wouldn't want to wear socks with secret inspirational messages. Picture it: you can be sitting at your desk knowing that inside those shoes are some socks that are routing for you! I totally want a pair, or hey maybe I can make my own ;)
Have a great weekend everyone!