I've been really into cookies lately and potato chips!! It's terrible I know but once in a while it's nice to reward yourself with things you don't normally eat :) Anyway, today's FTF is all about cookies!
1. I LOVE (love/hate) cookies. Ever since I was little I was a cookie monster!! My mom would even call me that sometimes because that's all I ever wanted to eat, that and cereal, more specifically frosted flakes.
2. I hate cookies that are savory. I like my cookies sweet!!
3. My favorite cookies at the moment are sugar cookies with chocolate chips or sprinkles on top! I cannot tell you how much I love sprinkles on sugar cookies. I like to roll the dough in sprinkles prior to baking, I love how the sprinkles get sweet and candy like once they bake.
4. I like to eat my cookies with milk or tea! I dislike drinking them with water, I think it just makes the cookies taste weird.
5. The best time of day to eat cookies is in the morning for breakfast!!
**My favorite thing from around the web this week are these printable animal finger puppets! They are so cute, especially the snake!!
Have a great weekend everyone!