Friday, May 24, 2013

Five Things Friday

During our Florida trip, we played "Would You Rather" quite a lot, since we had to entertain ourselves somehow with all that plane riding! Here are some Would You Rather questions from the web for this week:


1. Would you rather live in Harry Potter's world, or live a life of fame and wealth? I would rather live in a Harry Potter world! What is fame and wealth compared to a little magic?!

2. Would you rather be fluent in all languages, or a master of every musical instrument? Hmm, that's kind of tough - I've always wanted to learn both more languages and instruments! I guess I would rather be able to play the instruments. I feel like that would provide a wider range of entertainment.

3. Would you rather have no one show up to your wedding, or your funeral? My funeral, I guess? I wouldn't even know, if I was dead! Or I would have outlived everyone I knew, maybe!

4. Would you rather be stuck for 5 hours in a broken elevator, or on a ski lift? A ski lift I suppose, since I would get very claustrophobic and bored in the elevator, but at least on the ski lift I'd have a view to look at...

5. Would you rather only be able to talk in a whisper, or only be able to shout? Whisper I guess, since always shouting would be really annoying.

**My favorite thing from around the web this week is: Cakes that can talk!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love that cake!!! It looks so fun! I would totally want to live in HP world it would be sooooo awesome! We will be so whispery my niece sometimes talks in a whisper and it's so hard to understand her ha!

    ReplyDelete