1. He always believes in me. Even at times when I have felt down on myself in school and work he has always been the one that pushes me forward. He always believes in me even when I don't believe in myself.
2. He is super dedicated. This is one of the things I admire most about my Dad, he is so dedicated in everything he does it's really inspiring.
3. He is super level headed. My Dad always thinks things through and comes up with solutions to things in such a logical manner. He rarely gets mad unless it's something super extreme!
4. He is super humble. With all of the things my Dad has achieve he continues to always be the same person. I think this is one of the best lessons my Dad has taught me, is to always be humble :)
5. He can always make me smile. Even though some of his quirks make me mad sometimes, he always knows how to make me smile. He does the silliest things sometimes :)
Happy Father's Day Dad!!
Thank you for inspiring me each and every day and believing in everything I do. Love you,