Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Day!

{via Poppies For Grace}
I am pretty shocked it's May, John and I have been married for 9 months now, can you believe it!?   It's been a good 9 months, nice and easy going. 

I keep wanting to post on the blog some pictures of my wedding and travel from the past year but I don't know where the time has gone.  I feel there is always something to do that always keeps me from it. 

We have so many great shots from Hawaii, Singapore and Malaysia that I want to share. 

I'm also going to get Eileen on board to share her travel shots too, she has some pretty great ones of her recent road trip, she gave a sneak peak of her travel on Instagram.  She's also going on another road trip over the summer where I'm sure she will take some fabulous shots!

For sure we are going to start updating the blog more and try to post those pics this month!  Promise!




No comments:

Post a Comment