Tuesday, July 1, 2014

We Were Liars

Book Review
I love actual books and the gorgeous covers and the feel of the pages but I hate clutter so I read 95% of books on my ipad or kindle.  Just a preference, I guess, what about you?  How do you like to read your books?
Sunday in between errands I read the book We Were Liars by E. Lockhart and oh my goodness I could not put it down.  The car ride with my husband to and from places was dead silent because I was so into this book.  It's a super quick read, it's only about 200 pages, so depending on how fast you read it may take you 2-4 hrs.

I decided to read this book because it was recommended by booksandquills on Youtube, she is fabulous and seriously makes any book sound so interesting and cool.

Check out her review of the book below:


So if you ask me what this book is about, I'll tell you it's about a girl who turns into a sea monster. That is all, now go read it!

-Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment