Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday Links


Here in our college town it's finals week, so it feels somewhat dead compared to normal. If you're busy studying hard, why not take a break and check out these fun things? :D

Large-scale advertising? I'd love to take a tour of these places! They look so whimsical.

Glamour photos of chickens. I thought it was going to be a funny video from the title, but apparently it's a thing!

29-story Tetris! Did they have really loud sound effects too though??

Ladies in a carriage...or not? What a clever low-budget Chinese movie idea, ha!

Could you survive this traffic? I'll take traffic lights any day!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had a building like that here in Oregon!! I had no idea chickens were so popular, all the chickens looks so proud haha! I wonder what all the drivers passing the giant tetris thought! The low-budge Chinese movie is so silly, the walking "trees" are my favorite. That traffic is so scary!

    ReplyDelete