Friday, November 4, 2011

Animal Print Bow Gloves

It's getting so cold here in Oregon, it feels like winter just snuck up on me!  I pretty much can't leave the house without wearing a sweater, a heavy coat, a scarf and some gloves.  I always feel like my gloves are super bland so my friend E and I decided to spice them up with some animal print bows.  I saw bows on gloves in a number of stores at the mall and decided it would be easy to embellish some of my plain gloves at home.  It's a super quick way to make your gloves look new again, enjoy!


Bow gloves.
They look so sophisticated with their little bow ties!

Things You Will Need:

A pair of gloves

Ribbon (1/2 yard)

Scissors

Hot Glue

Step-By-Step How To:

Things you will need.

Make the bows!
In order to make the bow I used a youtube tutorial found HERE!!.
Note: You can make any type of bow,
I just really liked the bows in the video above.

Add hot glue to the back of the bow.

Press the bow on the glove where you like it to be placed.
Tip: Try the glove on first and mark lightly with a pen or pencil where you would like the bow to be placed.  If you are not careful the bow may end up to one side, since some gloves stretch more towards one side than others.

That's it! Now it's time to wear them!

1 comment:

  1. The bows are so cute, I love the animal print! I love how my bland black gloves are so fun now!!

    ReplyDelete