Friday, July 20, 2012

Five Things Friday

Is it just me or do ALL the stores have fall stuff out already?  I swear I saw Halloween stuff on display....it makes me feel like summer is coming to end when it's not!  We're smack in the middle of the summer and I plan on enjoying it! Today's Five Things Friday is summer themed:



1.  Some of my favorite things about summer are the warm weather, long summer nights, eating outdoors, wearing shorts and tees, flip flops, sunglasses, ice cream, berries, summer movies, 4th of July . . .

2.  My go to summer outfit is a pair of shorts and a loose tee or tank top.  Sometimes when the weather is slightly chilly I will wear a light sweater and shorts :)

3.  A summer tradition I have with my family is I always go blueberry picking with my mommy and usually my nephews!! I LOVE blueberries they are my arch nemesis. I literally go blueberry picking like 3-4 times during the summer, I just can't get enough of them berries!

4.  Something I tried this summer for the first time is picnicking!! EC and I tried it for the first time and it was fantastic, check out the DIY picnic blanket tutorial here!  We definitely plan on going on more picnics :)

5.  Something on my to-do list this summer is go to the beach on a hot summer day! I need to do this ASAP, living in the pacific NW we don't have too many hot days.

**My favorite thing from around the web this week is the tumblr Tweet Dreams which is made up of cartoon drawings of tweets about dreams it's hilarious you have to check it out here!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I hate how they have all the fall stuff out already...I'm definitely not in a hurry for fall to come!

    I always go blueberry picking too in the summer! They're so good and fun to pick. I can't wait to go on another picnic! You must go to the beach soon! It's so rare for there to have a warm day, hopefully one will come up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that Tweet Dreams site is so funny!!! I wish they would draw one of my weird dreams loL!

    ReplyDelete