On a sort of related note, this week's blanks are about time!
1. My favorite day of the week is Saturday because it's a day to relax without having to worry about work the next day either!
2. If I'm having a slow day, something that makes it go by faster is if I have something to look forward to doing after work, whether it's plans with friends or doing something crafty at home.
3. Something I like to do on a weekly basis is Diana and I usually hang out and/or go to Zumba at least once a week. Oh, and also Five Things Friday!
4. A chore that I spend the most time on is washing dishes...some nights I feel like that's all I got done!
5. I never seem to have enough time for sewing - I have so many sewing projects lined up, but I've been stuck on this fairy costume for months and am just finishing now!
**My favorite thing from around the web this week is for some reason I really liked these vintage photographs. They seem both glamorous and whimsical, and the squirrel bath one is adorable!
Have a lovely weekend everybody!