E and I decided to start our own weekly game called "Five Things Friday" (FTF). Every Friday we'll have 4 themed blanks and a "favorite thing from the web" blank. Since I am totally obsessed with an ice cream maker I got this past weekend I decided the first FTF to be all about summer treats, so here goes:
1. My favorite ice cream flavor is bubble gum ice cream from Baskin Robbin. I don't get this flavor often but it's so delicious when I do.
2. My favorite summer treat is a dipped cone!! I actually get dipped cones all year round but the warm weather gives me an excuse to eat them more often.
3. My go to summer drink is water!! But I'm not gonna lie sometimes I just crave a nice cold soda ;)
4. I'm a frozen yogurt (ice cream/frozen yogurt/Popsicle/gelato) person. Especially when you go to a fro-yo place and sample ALL the flavors and then get to top it off with all the toppings you please, it's heaven!
5. I'm a messy (messy/clean) ice cream eater. It always seems to melt way too fast and I'm never quick enough!!
6. Favorite thing from around the web this week these Double Decker Necktie Cookies! Aren't they just perfect for Father's Day!?
Have a great weekend everyone!
P.S. What are you up to this weekend? This weekend I'm headed to a wedding, wedding season has begun after all :)