1. A decoration I like to put outside my house is something seasonal on the front door, like a wreath, a hanging basket of flowers, or holiday decorations.
2. I spend more time in my (frontyard/backyard) backyard, since there is nothing in our frontyard to speak of!
3. Some animals I see in my yard are neighbors' cats, deer, rats, raccoons, and most recently, a possum. My parents' yard has also seen visitors like mallards, a heron, wild turkeys with babies, a giant Pacific salamander, and a bald eagle!
4. Something I would love to have in my yard is a fire pit. Or also a mature fruit tree - the house I rented before had that giant cherry tree...it was like having a U-pick without having to pay!
5. My favorite thing about the yard I grew up in is how big it was and how it was like a natural forest. We were so lucky to live in a part of town that was relatively undeveloped while still being in city.
**Favorite thing from around the web this week: I love the mail holders from this shop in Etsy. How cool would it be to have one by my door!
Have a great weekend!